How do I register for the 2013 Race for the Cure®?
You can register online (starting June 1) or by submitting a paper entry form. If you wish to register after Tuesday, September 24, you can come to Old National Bank in Downtown Evansville starting on Thursday, September 26. Late registration will be set up in the Wayne Henning Atrium from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday. You can also register on Saturday, Race day, starting at 6:30 a.m.
I am having trouble registering online. What should I do?
You can download our online registration instructions here. If these still do not help, please email the Affiliate office at email@example.com or call at 812-962-2202. Email is the preferred method, as the office is very busy during this time and we can't guarantee we can answer all of the phone lines. We will do our best, though!
When/where do I pick up my Race for the Cure® t-shirt and items?
If you are on a team, your team captain will have your t-shirt and other items. If you registered as an individual and didn't have your items mailed, you can pick them up starting at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 26 at Old National Bank in Downtown Evansville. Late registration/t-shirt pickup will be open from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and starting at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday.
What do I do if I can't remember my username or password?
You can have either of these automatically sent to you. Click here to be taken to the page to do so.
When do team entry forms have to be turned in?
The deadline for all team entry forms is Friday, September 13. Once that deadline has past, those who want to join a team can still register online through midnight on Wednesday, September 18.
Where does the money from the Race for the Cure® go?
75% of all monies raised here, stay here. View our grants for the 2011 year and all previous grant here. The other 25% goes to the national office of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to be used for research grants.