Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Race Information


Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure®


Sunday, September 28, 2014


Eastland Mall


Whose Life Are You Running For?  Participate in the 17th Annual Susan G. Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure® on Sunday, September 28, and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life! You can register Friday, September 26 and Saturday, September 27 (location TBA) using a paper registration form (coming soon). You can also sign up on race morning starting at 6:30am.

All funds from the Komen Race for the Cure go to research, education, screening and treatment programs. (Up to 75% goes to local grants. The remaining 25% goes to breast cancer research.)

We want 16,000 participants at the 2014 Race, so start recruiting your team now! We plan to raise $175,000 in donations with this event and we need your help to reach our goal!


Get Involved. Keep the Promise.

For the safety of all participants, rollerblades and pets are discouraged from participating in this event. Thank you for your cooperation! (Per city ordinance 9.90.52, pets of any sort are prohibited.)