Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Fundraise

IMAGINE THE IMPACT

How does a 5K Race make a huge impact on the global movement to end breast cancer forever?  Through the fundraising efforts of every participant.

If you want to make an impact in your community, REGISTERING is just your FIRST STEP. The SECOND and most crucial step is FUNDRAISING. This year the Komen Evansville Tri-State Affiliate has set our fundraising goal at $150,000 and we need your help to get there. If every participant raised $10.00, we would be able to fund much needed research, education, and outreach programs in our community.

It is important to point out that 75% of the net proceeds raised by the Race will be granted out in our local community. The remaining 25% of the proceeds will help fund national research grants. What that really means is 100% of the net proceeds go straight to mission. Every dollar we raise is used to help save lives.

You don’t need to be a fundraising expert to be successful at it – you just need the desire to stand up to breast cancer and make a difference.  Thanks to people like you, in 2013-2014 the Komen Evansville Tri-State Affiliate was able to fund over $380,000 in grants for education, screening and treatment services in our 28 county serivce area.  This year we’re aiming even higher!  If every Race participant raised an average of $100 over the registration fee, the Komen Evansville Tri-State Affiliate would raise an additional $1.5 millon dollars! Together, we can save lives!

This year you not only get to help our Affiliate make a bigger difference, you also get the opportunity to earn cool fundraising prizes.

Participants who raise $250, $500, $1000 and higher have their choice of Komen merchandise as our thank you for raising funds. The more you raise the better the prizes!                                    

Fundraising is easy through your online Participant Center. Take a moment to log in and personalize your site. Then you can use one of our template emails to customize and send to all of your friends and family members asking for their support. For more fundraising ideas, check out our fundraising guide.

To view all of the merchandise available to you, visit ShopKomen

Fundraising is easy with online fundraising tools! When you registered for the Race you automatically received your own fundraising website which can be personalized. Start now by logging in, and encouraging everyone you know to visit your site, see what you are doing in the fight against breast cancer and make a donation on your behalf. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stays right here in the local community! The remaining income goes to the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grants Program to fund research.

Every dollar makes an impact – thank you for everything you do!